Courses & Changes to Courses
- All courses are subject to availability and will only be reserved once full payment has been received and a confirmation email sent by us.
- The course price includes use of the equipment, ingredients and recipe pack, apron and light refreshments.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any course and will do our best to notify you immediately. In this case we would be able to transfer you onto another course of the same price or refund the cost of the course. We would not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur.
- Please note that in the case of low numbers i.e. under 5 we will have to cancel the class, for which we will give you 4 days notice. We will of course refund you immediately or transfer you onto another class of your choice.
- As we have several cookery school locations, please check that you have the correct venue before setting out.
Health & Safety
- We advise you to wear sensible clothing and footwear during the courses
- We ask that clients be aware of the usual risks when working with kitchen equipment. Personal loss or injury will not be the liability of the cookery school.
Cancellation of Courses
- We are unable to offer a refund if you cancel a booking less than 7 days prior to the date of the course. However should you wish to send someone in your place you are more than welcome to do so.
- If you or your representative are unable to attend a booked course, but inform us more than 7 days in advance, our bookings and cancellation policy will apply but we will at our discretion to try to offer an alternative course, or a refund.
Dietary & Allergy Requirements
- If you have any allergies or illnesses then please indicate at time of booking.
- If you have any special dietary requirements please let us know in advance as recipes will be finalised before the course.
Adverse Weather Policy
- We are unable to offer refunds should you not be able to attend due to adverse weather conditions. Please let us know as soon as you can if you are unable to attend.
- When you book a class with us, you will automatically be added to our mailing list. If you do not wish to be on our mailing list, please let us know and we will remove you immediately.
Ownership of Rights
- The name Sophie’s Cookery School and all related logos and course material is the property of Sophie Grigson.
- We take no responsibility for the content of any linked website shown on our website.
- A winner will be chosen randomly after 5pm on Tuesday 7th February 2017.
- The prize is a place at one public class of the winner’s choosing, worth £60, and cannot be exchanged for cash or a private or corporate event.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18.
- We cannot offer entrants a place on courses that are fully booked.
- All classes take place in Oxfordshire, and it is the responsibility of the winner to pay for travel to their chosen class.